Camels and Culture – 1 Night UAE Adventure
Our ever popular two day, one night adventure combines easy offroad driving with visits to the Al Dhafra Camel Festival. Our guests will have the chance to get up close and personal with some camel beauty queens, cross the tropic of cancer in the desert, and discover much about the bedu heritage.
- Approx 50kms of desert driving
- Estimated 3 hours behind the wheel
- 1 night wild camping
- Visit to the Al Dhafra festival*
- No previous offroad driving experience is required.
- Fully catered
- Maximum 6 guest cars
There has been no announcement to date of whether the Al Dhafra Camel Festival will take place in December 2020. If it goes ahead, and visitors are allowed, then this trip will be scheduled for 19th/20th December (Sunday/Monday).
We will wait for an announcement before opening the booking up, however you can express your interest in this adventure via the enquiry form below.
- Meet at Madinat Zayed, Al Dhafra early afternoon
- Easy offroad drive to the tanker
- Camp a little further on
- BBQ and starwatching
- Breakfast, strike camp, be moving by 8.30am
- Continue desert driving til lunchtime
- Snack lunch
- Reach the road around 1pm
What’s Included/Pricing Tables
Empty Quarter Enterprises Ltd T/A Xpedition Arabia, 39/8 Hyvot View, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH17 8PQ
Call/whatsapp us +971509478563 UK number +447565570827
copyright Empty Quarter Enterprises Ltd, T/A Xpedition Arabia 2020