Camels and Culture – 1 Night UAE Adventure
Our ever popular two day, one night adventure combines easy offroad driving with visits to the Al Dhafra Camel Festival. Our guests will have the chance to get up close and personal with some camel beauty queens, cross the tropic of cancer in the desert, and discover much about the bedu heritage.
- Approx 50kms of desert driving
- Estimated 3 hours behind the wheel
- 1 night wild camping
- Visit to the Al Dhafra festival*
- No previous offroad driving experience is required.
- Fully catered
- Maximum 6 guest cars
The Al Dhafra Camel Festival will take place over weekends in November/December 2020 and January 2021. At the time of writing (26 October), a scaled-back version is planned with no souq or associated events, and all participants and juries must prevent a negative covid test certificate. The souq, hospitality and prizegivings are the highlight of this weekend, and it looks like none of these will go ahead.
For that reason, we have cancelled our 2020 Camels and Culture Adventure but look forward to welcoming guests back on the 2021 edition.
- Meet at Madinat Zayed, Al Dhafra early afternoon
- Easy offroad drive to the tanker
- Camp a little further on
- BBQ and starwatching
- Breakfast, strike camp, be moving by 8.30am
- Continue desert driving til lunchtime
- Snack lunch
- Reach the road around 1pm
What’s Included/Pricing Tables
Empty Quarter Enterprises Ltd T/A Xpedition Arabia, 39/8 Hyvot View, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH17 8PQ
Call/whatsapp us +971509478563 UK number +447565570827
copyright Empty Quarter Enterprises Ltd, T/A Xpedition Arabia 2020