CANCELLATION BY THE PARTICIPANT
- The Customer may cancel the booking by notifying the Company in writing. Cancellation fees, if any, will be determined with reference to the date on which notice of cancellation is received by the Company and are expressed as a percentage of the total price paid for the cancelled Tour.
Cancellation of a Tour:
- (a) Cancellation received 60 days or more before the stated date of the commencement of the Tour: 10% of the Tour cost or 200 USD, whichever is the lesser.
- (b) Cancellation received 59-35 before the stated date of the commencement of the Tour: 30% of the Tour cost
- (c) Cancellation received 34-7 days before the stated date of the commencement of the Tour: 75% of the Tour cost
- (d) Cancellation 6 days or less: 100% of the Tour cost.
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES & CANCELLATION OF A TOUR BY THE COMPANY
- A departure date for a Tour offered by the Company will become a guaranteed departure when at least three bookings secured by a valid deposit have been made on that departure.
The Company guarantees that all scheduled Tour departures booked and secured with a valid deposit will depart as indicated on the applicable confirmation, subject to reasonably itinerary changes as described in these terms or for health and safety concerns. This guarantee is not applicable in the case of Force Majeure. Up to date Tour and itinerary information is available on the Company’s website or by contacting the Company. Brochures and other printed materials displaying Tour information and departure dates are subject to change may not be relied upon for purposes of this guarantee.
- If a Tour is cancelled by the Company before the date of departure for reasons other than Force Majeure and the cancellation is not caused by the Customer’s fault or negligence, they will have the choice of accepting from the Company:
- (a) a substitute Tour of equivalent or superior value; or
- (b) a substitute Tour of lesser value if no Tour of equivalent or superior value is reasonably available and to recover from the Company the difference in price between the price of the Tour originally purchased and the substitute Tour; or
- (c) a full refund of all monies paid for the cancelled Tour.
- The Company is not responsible for any incidental expenses or consequential losses that the Customer incurs as a result of the cancelled booking including visas, vaccinations, non-refundable flights or rail, non-refundable car parking or other fees, loss of earnings, or loss of enjoyment, the Company reserves the right to issue a full refund in lieu of the choices above, in its sole discretion. Where a significant element of a Tour as described cannot be provided after departure, the Company will make suitable alternative arrangements where possible. If it is not possible to provide a suitable alternative or if the Customer rejects any suitable alternatives, the Company may provide them with a refund for unused products or services as determined in its discretion.
- Refunds as detailed in our cancellation policies will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.