Liwa Crossing – Advanced – 2 Night UAE Adventure
The Empty Quarter (Rub Al Khali) is the largest continuous sand dune desert in the world, and the easiest part to access is here in the UAE! Our Liwa Crossing Adventure takes across the longest possible traverse of the Rub Al Khali!
The terrain is huge, technical in places and not suitable for new drivers; this is the only one of our itineraries we insist on offroad experience, plus some basic car modifications (lift, bash plate).
We have no definite dates for this 2 night adventure; they will probably happen on a Thursday-Saturday, but other days are available upon request.
- Join us at our campspot, just 500 metres off the Arada-Border Road (E15)
- Campfire, skywatching
Guests can arrive anytime after 6pm
- Breakfast, strike camp, be moving by 8.30am
- Long offroad drive with stop for lunch
- Stop to camp for the night, deep in the desert
- BBQ and Campfire
- Breakfast, strike camp, be moving by 9am
- Continue offroad driving
- Light lunch, just before we return to the road
- We aim to be back on the E15, 50kms south of Ghayathi, by 2pm
What’s Included/Pricing Tables
Empty Quarter Enterprises Ltd T/A Xpedition Arabia, 39/8 Hyvot View, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH17 8PQ
Call/whatsapp us +971509478563 UK number +447565570827
copyright Empty Quarter Enterprises Ltd, T/A Xpedition Arabia 2020