Saudi Landscapes Adventure
Our 9 (or 8) night Saudi Landscapes Adventure takes in the stunning beauty of this incredible land. Ideal for adventurers, photographers or for those who want an amazing experience with memories to last a lifetime.
Saudi is a new destination for most people, and Marina and local partner Ali will guide you through the cultural landscape to help you discover the rich heritage which lies beneath.
Full details of this itinerary will be posted in early December 2021.
- Approx 4000 kms – we are aiming for at least 700kms offroad
- Estimated 45 hours behind the wheel, half of it offroad
- 2 Nights at a 4* hotel (1 night for 8 night option)
- 1 night “glamping” at a farm (toilet and shower available)
- Two nights at hotel apartments
- 4 nights wild camping
- No previous offroad driving experience is required.
- Maximum 5 guest cars.
Important: Not all Nationalities are granted a tourist visa for KSA. Please check that you carry a passport from one of these countries.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland. France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Ukraine, United States
If your country is not on this list, we are sorry you will not be able to enter Saudi for tourism purposes at this time.
Package B : 9 Nights
- 2 nights at a Crowne Plaza or Holiday Inn in Riyadh
- 3 nights glamping at farms (possibly one of these will be a hotel)
- Camping Equipment Hire for an extra £50 per person
- Soft drinks
- Tour will be co-led by Marina and a carefully chosen Saudi Guide
Package C : 8 Nights
As for package A, but excluding
- Last night at Crowne Plaza in Riyadh
- Farewell dinner
Meet in Riyadh before 5pm on Day 1, Arrive back in Riyadh late afternoon on day 8. (9 night option includes farewell dinner and overnight at a 4* hotel)
- Arrive in Riyadh, any time between 1400 and 1700hrs
- Coffee and pre-trip briefing
- Welcome dinner
- Overnight at Holiday Inn Riyadh (or similar)
*photos for illustration purposes only
Days two - four
- Head north and west, exploring as we go
- Two nights wild camping
- one night in an Isbah (farm – glamping with toilet and showers)
- Exploring a wide variety of landscapes
Day Five and Six
- Arrive in Al Ula area
- Stay 1 night in a hotel
- Second night wild camping
- half day at leisure
- Bus tour (it’s the only way) of Madin Saleh
- Drive north and west til we meet the Red Sea coast, then down to Jeddah, and back across to Riyhad
- One night hotel
- two nights camping
- lots of exploring
What’s Included/Pricing Tables – we anticipate the price will be the same as our Saudi Pioneer’s Trip.
Empty Quarter Enterprises Ltd T/A Xpedition Arabia, 39/8 Hyvot View, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom, EH17 8PQ
Call/whatsapp us +971509478563 UK number +447565570827
copyright Empty Quarter Enterprises Ltd, T/A Xpedition Arabia 2020